About the Game
Warp™ is a strategic stealth-action puzzler where gamers play as Zero, a loveable yet lethal, little orange alien with a big score to settle. Abducted by a villainous General from his home world and taken to an underwater research facility, Zero must plan his ultimate escape by relying on his arsenal of special abilities.
- Play Your Way – Players are in control. Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
- Abilities and Upgrades – Combine and upgrade your powers to discover the most effective way to make your escape. Use Warp to teleport short distances and into objects, thenFrag to explode them from within. Echo a duplicate image of Zero to distract enemies or use Swap to instantly trade places with another object. Collect grubs to upgrade each ability in unique and powerful ways.
- Challenge Rooms and Leaderboards -Challenge Rooms test your speed and lethality in unique mazes and deadly environments.Compete with your friends to dominate theleaderboards - reaching the top spot will require true mastery of your powers.
- Unreal 3 Sci-fi Madness – The Unreal 3 engine brings cutting edge, top-down visuals to this downloadable title. Players are immersed in a persistent world sci-fi as they explore the sprawling undersea facility and discover its secrets.
- Zero’s Journey – Warp delivers a unique and compelling story that will have players rooting for the little orange alien that could!
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or greater;AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0GHz or greater
- Memory: 2048MB or greater
- Hard Disk Space: 1.9GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3650 256MB card and the NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 256MB or equivalent.
- Video Card Note: NVIDIA GeForce 8400, 8500, 9400, and 210; ATI Radeon HD3450, HD4350, HD5450 and HD6450; Intel GMA X4500HD and HD Graphics 3000 are all below minimum system requirements.
- Sound: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
- DirectX®: DirectX June 2010