Upgrade to unfair.
Powered by oversized 50mm neodymium drivers, the Corsair Gaming H1500 USB Headset wraps relentless audio in comfort and style with microfiber-cushioned memory foam earpads.
Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround delivers lethally accurate positional audio and immersive, cinematic sound.
Take command and be heard loud and clear with the advanced unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone.
Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers bring the action to life with brilliant range and precision. They greatly reduce the overloading and distortion that can occur with gaming headsets that use smaller drivers that aren’t up to the task. You’ll get more accurate sound reproduction, particularly for the all-important low-frequency effects.
Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround delivers lethally accurate positional audio. It accurately reproduces multi-channel gaming audio for precise situational awareness and the competitive edge you can only get through positional audio. It also helps reduce “headphone fatigue,” which is essential if you play competitively or if you just enjoy playing for hours at a time.
The comfortable microfiber-wrapped memory foam earpads enable extended play. They provide a reliable fit that conforms to the contours of your head without binding or pinching.
The advanced unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone makes you loud and clear, and screens out extraneous noise from outside your game.
Said all you have to say? It’s easy to flip the mic out of sight when not in use.
Contents and Specifications
- Corsair Gaming H1500 Dolby 7.1 USB Gaming Headset
- Quick Start Guide
- PC with USB port
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
- Internet connection (for software download)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 95dB (A-weighted)
- Drivers: 50mm
- Cable Length: 3m
- USB power consumption: 250mW
- Connector: USB Type A
- Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -44dB (+/-3dB)