The original FortressCraft was one of the best-selling Indie games of all time. FortressCraft Evolved grows from this powerful base, giving access to incredibly detailed and epic Creative building, as well as allowing a unique form of Survival mode.
Release Date: 11 Dec 2013
About the GameThe original FortressCraft was one of the best-selling Indie games of all time. FortressCraft Evolved grows from this powerful base, giving access to incredibly detailed and epic Creative building, as well as allowing a unique form of Survival mode. Creative Mode allows large builds to be made much more quickly, and easily then duplicated and tweaked, and shared with other users effortlessly - all this alongside the world-class voxel building experience that gamers have come to expect.
FortressCraft Evolved includes a host of new features and functionality, which will provide players with the flexibility, variety and detail to realize their wildest worlds. The creative tools will enable users to design and implement magnificent creations, in a quick and intuitive fashion, whereas the Survival mode allows players to manage the ore extraction, processing and power distribution of an entire futuristic mining operation, whilst having to survive both the elements and hostile creatures.
Get in on the Steam Early Access program and be part of the Evolution at a special discounted price! As new phases and new platforms become available, including Mac and Linux versions, the cost of access will gradually increase up to its final retail price and official launch. By getting in early, your discounted price will allow you to have the best building tools for the lowest price as well as receive all the milestones and content patches for free.
- Participate in the Early Access to help to craft the final outcome and get a great game at a great discount
- Create Infinite Worlds
- Huge draw distance
- Controllable weather events
- Full day and night cycle
- Full weather system, seasonal
- Cascaded shadows
- Easy to use UI
- Bump Mapped Terrain
- “Build to Me” Feature
- “Megagrab” screenshot mode
- Editable Signposts
- Coming soon to alpha
- Animated detail blocks
- Sharable Detail Library
- Steam Workshop support
- Super Build Tools
- Mac support
- OS: XP
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.6ghz CPU
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000/Nvidia G210/Radeon HD 5450 with 256mb of RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 5000 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended spec : Quad-Core 3.2ghz,Nvidia or ATi GPU with 3 GB, 4 GB of RAM. Additional features are available with 8 or 16 GB of RA