Razer Diamondback gaming Mouse
BIRTH OF THE LEGEND
The Razer Diamondback made its debut in late 2004 at the World Cyber Games and took the gaming world by storm.
This iconic gaming mouse was born from extensive research and engineering, hundreds of design iterations, followed by countless rigorous test sessions with eSports athletes. Featuring the world’s first optical gaming sensor, the original Razer Diamondback delivered the greatest accuracy and speed of its time.
ENHANCED AMBIDEXTROUS FORM FACTOR OF THE ORIGINAL RAZER DIAMONDBACK
Featuring the distinctive, acclaimed ambidextrous form factor of the first Razer Diamondback, this new and improved gaming mouse suits a wide variety of grip styles and hand sizes. Whether you’re right- or left-handed, use a claw, palm, or fingertip grip, the Razer Diamondback will stay comfortable in hand even during the most action-packed gaming marathons. We have added rubber side grips for more control during lift-off and fast swipes.
The Razer Diamondback Collector's Edition is a tribute to the hardcore fans, whose loyalty remains unwavering. This RazerStore exclusive remains true to the original icon, but comes with a booklet on its history in an exquisite premium packaging, so you can experience the epic revival of this legend.BUY NOW >
- Ambidextrous form factor
- 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 g acceleration
- 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Chroma customizable lighting
- Inter-device color synchronization
- 7 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 125 mm / 4.92 in (Length) x 60 mm / 2.64 in (Width) x 30 mm / 1.18 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 89 g / 0.09 lbs (without cable)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10/ Windows® 8/ Windows® 7/ Windows Vista®/ Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.8-10.10)
- Internet connection
- 100 MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.